VPI Prime Scout with JMW-9 3D Arm
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
Upscale Audio is the only VPI dealer in California that is VPI Trained & Certified to handle all of your VPI needs!
Re-introducing the audio world to the best-selling VPI table of all time! Better than the old one, better than it should be at this price! The Scout was one of the world's best-reviewed turntable! The evolution to the Prime Scout drives to push the envelope a little further with a cleaner sense of build and branding. The Prime Scout is simple to set-up, you can have the table up and running in just minutes!
Please note that while the feet on the Prime Scout look similar to the feet on our Hyper Scout II, the Hyper Scout II features Classic feet which are an upgrade w/ ball-bearing vibration isolation.
- 1.25" thick premium textured vinyl covered MDF bonded to a 12 gauge steel plate.
- Machined 1 3/8" thick 6061 aluminum platter.
- Platter rotates on an oil bath bearing and fitted to shaft with a #2 Jacob’s Taper for a concentric rigidly mounted coupling.
- The bearing has a PEEK thrust disc and machined graphite impregnated brass bushings using a Thompson Engineering 60 Rockwell case hardened shaft.
- 300 RPM AC synchronous motor is contained in a separate steel housing and drives the platter with smooth, quiet operation.
- Includes a screw-down record clamp that eliminates warps
- Cartridge not included
- Wow and flutter: .08% WRMS
- Speed Accuracy: .08%
- Rumble: >78db down
- Overall Dimensions 19" L x 15" W x 8 ½" H
- Footprint is 18 ½" L x 14 ½" W
- 32 lbs weight
- Prime Platter
- VTA on the Fly
- Periphery Ring (only compatible with Prime Platter)
- Stainless Steel Center Weight
- 3D Printed tonearm
- Analog Drive System (ADS)