Tannoy Prestige GRF Gold Reference Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
The Gold Reference GRF is a new permanent offering to the TANNOY Prestige range, introduced to meet unprecedented demand from dealers and customers to continue the limited edition GRF-90, which sold out in record time. Skilfully handcrafted in the U.K., the GRF boasts the same exceptional components as the GRF-90, utilising a 300 mm (12”) Gold Reference Dual Concentric driver, housed in a beautifully designed, oiled walnut cabinet. Music makes the world go round, and the GRF offers the ultimate audio experience!
- Two-way floor-standing high-end loudspeaker for large rooms
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- 12" highly efficient driver with 560 Watt peak power handling delivers breath-taking dynamics and realism
- PepperPot WaveGuide powered by TANNOY Alnico magnet system enhances the point source symmetrical dispersion properties
- Aluminium-magnesium alloy diaphragm and Mylar surround compression driver delivers exceptional articulation throughout the high-frequency range
- Handcrafted oiled walnut veneered cabinet provides a unique and timeless piece of furniture
- Specially treated crossovers featuring ICW ClarityCap* capacitors, low loss laminated core inductors and thick film resistors delivering a more natural and cohesive sound
- Heavy-duty electro-plated brass NextGen WBT* bi-wireable binding posts to improve signal transmission and integrity
- Fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve midrange clarity
- High-density birch ply cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low-frequency performance
- Extensive bracing incorporating DMT (Differential Materials Technology) to couple drivers to cabinets
- 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Sensitivity: 95 dB
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Frequency response: 24 Hz - 27 kHz
High-frequency driver: 2" aluminium / magnesium alloy done with round wire voice coil
Low-frequency driver: 12" paper pulp cone and twin roll impregnated fabric surround
Crossover frequency: 1.1 kHz
Crossover type: Bi-wired passive 2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass
Adjustments: +/- 3 dB over 1.1 kHz to 27 kHz shelving. +2 dB to -6 dB per octave over 5 kHz to 27 kHz slope
Enclosure type: Dual rear ported
Volume: 210 L
Dimensions (HWD): 48.8" x 21.7" x 18.3"