NOTICE: Be sure to tell us if you spoke to a local dealer. Failure to do so will delay processing of your order. We do not ship without this information.
Tannoy Prestige GRF Gold Reference Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
The Gold Reference GRF is a new permanent offering to the TANNOY Prestige range, introduced to meet unprecedented demand from dealers and customers to continue the limited edition GRF-90, which sold out in record time. Skilfully handcrafted in the U.K., the GRF boasts the same exceptional components as the GRF-90, utilising a 300 mm (12”) Gold Reference Dual Concentric driver, housed in a beautifully designed, oiled walnut cabinet. Music makes the world go round, and the GRF offers the ultimate audio experience!
- Two-way floor-standing high-end loudspeaker for large rooms
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- 12" highly efficient driver with 560 Watt peak power handling delivers breath-taking dynamics and realism
- PepperPot WaveGuide powered by TANNOY Alnico magnet system enhances the point source symmetrical dispersion properties
- Aluminium-magnesium alloy diaphragm and Mylar surround compression driver delivers exceptional articulation throughout the high-frequency range
- Handcrafted oiled walnut veneered cabinet provides a unique and timeless piece of furniture
- Specially treated crossovers featuring ICW ClarityCap* capacitors, low loss laminated core inductors and thick film resistors delivering a more natural and cohesive sound
- Heavy-duty electro-plated brass NextGen WBT* bi-wireable binding posts to improve signal transmission and integrity
- Fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve midrange clarity
- High-density birch ply cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low-frequency performance
- Extensive bracing incorporating DMT (Differential Materials Technology) to couple drivers to cabinets
- 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Sensitivity: 95 dB
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Frequency response: 24 Hz - 27 kHz
High-frequency driver: 2" aluminium / magnesium alloy done with round wire voice coil
Low-frequency driver: 12" paper pulp cone and twin roll impregnated fabric surround
Crossover frequency: 1.1 kHz
Crossover type: Bi-wired passive 2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass
Adjustments: +/- 3 dB over 1.1 kHz to 27 kHz shelving. +2 dB to -6 dB per octave over 5 kHz to 27 kHz slope
Enclosure type: Dual rear ported
Volume: 210 L
Dimensions (HWD): 48.8" x 21.7" x 18.3"