Music is an art form that needs to be experienced in all its beauty, detail, and nuance without the colouration that can instantly detract from its purest essence. A truly great loudspeaker design enables the speaker system to remove itself from the soundscape and present the music in a manner that envelopes you in the same way as a live performance.
In the 1970s TANNOY created a range of monitors that forever changed the way studio engineers and audiophiles alike chose to experience high-quality audio. The TANNOY HPD Series quickly became some of the most beloved Hi-Fi loudspeakers of all time.
More than just a homage to its predecessor, the Legacy Series ARDEN Floor-Standing 15" Hi-Fi Loudspeaker further elevates the TANNOY HPD heritage of outstandingly transparent performance with the implementation of new, upscaled drivers and components – technology that was unavailable at the time. Simply put, ARDEN delivers legendary HPD performance to a new generation of music aficionados.
- Heritage 2 way floor-standing loudspeaker based on famous HPD design for large rooms
- Original cabinet design and components provide a genuine reproduction of the break-though product
- Dual Concentric driver based on the famous HPD 1974 pedigree technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- Sophisticated crossover network with 2 separate channels perfectly complements the Dual Concentric driver for a truly natural sound
- Front mounted control panel houses a 2 band energy control with boost and attenuation compensation for room design and tailoring to personal preference
- Highly efficient 15" driver with 600 Watt power handling delivers breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Wide frequency range with excellent transient response results in natural reproduction and an almost total lack of colouration
- Heavy duty 24-carat multi-layer gold-plated WBT* bi-wireable binding posts for optimum signal transmission and integrity
- 8 mm floor coupling spikes provide stability and dissipate unwanted energy
- The fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve mid-range clarity
- High-density cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low-frequency performance
- Extensive bracing incorporating DMT (Differential Materials Technology) to couple drivers to cabinets
- - 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
35Hz-30 KHz±6 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power:
150 W continuous,600W peak
Triple distributed port
35.8" x 23.7" x 14.25"
910 x 602 x 362 mm
41 kg - (90 lbs)