Nordost Heimdall 2 Speaker Cable (pair)
Heimdall 2 continues Nordost's innovative notion of employing their proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction in a fantastic speaker cable design. The detail, transparency, and musicality brought by the original Heimdall are all on full display here, with the added benefit of slightly larger conductors for even greater control and balance to your speakers. Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer. With all these improvements and added benefits, Heimdall 2 will bring your speakers to life.
These cables offer superb detail, dynamic range and weight, recreating the natural beauty and impact of any musical performance. The use of consistent technology and materials across the Norse Series allows you to easily build a coherent cable solution, maximizing system performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 18 x 22 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid core conductors
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA