The Ikura is Designed Here in the USA the Ikura represents a distinct visual and technical design departure for music hall.
Music Hall makes a move towards a progressive design with the new gorgeous Ikura turntable. Roy Hall has created a 'table with looks that rival its sound quality. Always top-rated in terms of performance, the Ikura brings a modern design aesthetic to the fore. Ikura was developed here in the USA. The spectacular high-gloss fully-isolated dual-plinth construction comes in either piano black with gun-metal grey pattern or white lacquer finish with a black pattern on the plinth. Simply gorgeous.
Everything gets a reworking here. A new top-tier tonearm gets wired with ultra-high-purity copper and includes a new offset anti-resonant counterweight. The Ikura includes an expertly-aligned Ortofon 2m Blue with a nude-Elliptical stylus for incredible sonics. A fully-isolated DC synchronous motor with a two-speed pulley drives a platter that sits upon a noise-free, Teflon-coated stainless steel bearing. New adjustable feet for leveling and vibration dampening are, of course, included. Simple set-up comes standard on all Music Hall 'tables, as is a dustcover and a 45RPM adapter. This Music Hall makes a musical statement as powerful as its design. Roy, the Ikura has earned you a shot of the finest Scotch whiskey!
- Designed in the USA
- Music Hall designed dual-plinth construction
- Plinth utilizes special conical rubber isolation springs
- High-gloss piano black with gun metal grey pattern or white lacquer with black pattern finish
- Top tier one-piece alloy tonearm
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high-purity copper
- Counterweight center of gravity is level with the stylus-tip
- Resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- Separately isolated DC synchronous motor
- Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- Ortofon 2M Blue moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus
- Cartridge supplied is mounted and expertly aligned
- Precision stainless-steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon
- Main bearing provides noise-free fluid operation
- Resonance damped MDF platter
- Soft-felt platter mat
- High-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special adjustable vibration-damping feet
- Low-noise fully-manual belt-drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy set-up assembly
- Dust cover and 45 RPM adaptor included