Monitor Audio Bronze FX Surround Loudspeaker
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 5.5" bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Optimized for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
Frequency response: 65 Hz - 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m): 88 dB
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Maximum SPL (pair): 110 dBA
Power handling (RMS): 80 W
Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz
Cabinet dimensions (HWD): 11.3" x 10.87" x 4.25"
Dimensions with grille and terminals: 11.3" x 11 x 4.6"
Weight (each): 7 lb