Another variation in the critically-acclaimed Koetsu line – the Urushi Tsugaru. This beautiful, hand-made Moving Coil cartridge features Neodymium magnets, silver-clad copper wire and a healthy .6mV output. It's encased in a gorgeous black and gold lacquered rosewood body and weighs 9.2 grams.
This Urushi uses a Neodymium magnet for a more robust output of about .6mv.
- Body: Rosewood w/ Urushi lacquer
- Type: moving coil
- Coil wiring: silver-plated copper
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cantilever: boron
- Output: .6mV
- Frequency range: 20Hz-100kHz
- Channel separation: 25dB/1kHz
- Inner impedance: 5 ohms
- Channel balance: .5dB/1kHz
- Recommended impedance: 30 ohms
- Weight: 9.2g
- Compliance: 5x10-6cm/dyne at 100Hz