Lumin M1 Streaming Integrated Amplifier
Pro Tip: Add quality Wi-Fi to any Lumin with this product from Amazon. In-store tested and capable of handling even DSD 512 flawlessly! TP-Link Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point on Amazon
WITH LUMIN M1, the aim was simple: take all the award-winning sonic characteristics that the LUMIN music players are renowned for and surprise people with just how amazing an integrated system can sound.
18 months of continual development has lead to Lumin's uniquely efficient design including an oversized switching power supply and a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
Out-performing larger and more expensive separates, LUMIN M1 shouldn't be dismissed as a second system. With 60W of amplifying power, it can drive room-filling speakers and has the same musical heart as every other LUMIN music player.
Do you want to connect a line-level analog device, such as a CD player, to the M1? Lumin now offers an RCA to USB converter kit, so you can connect analog devices to the M1 through its USB port.
THE SAME LUMIN MUSICAL DELIVERY, WITH INTEGRATED AMPLIFICATION
- A compact system doesn't dominate the room
- Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
- DSD128 5.6MHz
- Native Tidal and Qobuz support
- LUMIN App volume control
- NEW analog input via adapter!
Lumin M1 Specifications
- DSD SUPPORT:
- DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- Stereo 4 mm banana binding posts
- RATED POWER OUTPUT (PER CHANNEL): 60W @ 8 Ohm / 100W @ 4 Ohm
- Analog RCA stereo and mini-jack input via included USB adapter
- POWER SUPPLY:
- 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- 361mm (W), 323mm (D), 58mm (H), 4.5kg
All LUMIN Music Players include the following features:
- Streaming Protocol: UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Supported Audio File Formats: DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD), PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF, Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
- Supported Audio Sample Rates, Bit Depths, Number of Channels:
- PCM: 44.1kHz – 384kHz, 16–32bit, Stereo
- DSD: 2.8MHz (5.6MHz on LUMIN S1), 1-bit, Stereo
- Upsampling rates & bit depths:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
- Supported Control Devices: All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- App Features: High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Input: Ethernet Network 100Base-T, USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- Outputs: Analog Audio: XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot, RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- Digital Audio: BNC SPDIF:
- PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- HDMI: PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit, DSD (Native or DoP) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Finish: Raw brushed aluminum
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements