The clearaudio CONCEPT Turntable sets a new timeline in turntable manufacturing. Highest demands and made in Germany, combined with technology and a timeless design start a New Era.
It is equipped with an innovative tonearm with a friction free magnetic bearing. A high quality moving magnet cartridge is completing this set up. All adjustments are already completed at the clearaudio factory, even the tracking- and antiscating force are adjusted. This genuine, timeless and modern design guarantees a flawless musical enjoyment for decades.
CONCEPT = Innovative concept at a very attractive price quality ratio.
The advantages of the clearaudio CONCEPT turntable :
- All parameters completely adjusted at the clearaudio factory
- Absolute perfection in finishing, made in Germany
- Innovative technology and materials
- Friction free tonearm magnetic bearing technology
- All three speeds possible, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Optional MM or MC cartridge available factory pre-mounted and aligned
- Construction details: Resonance-optimised chassis
- Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology
- Speed ranges: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Drive unit (motor): Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bushing, runs on a mirror of Teflon
- Platter: Black coloured POM, 30 mm thickness
- Speed variation: ±0,04 %
- Weight: approx. 7,5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): approx. 16,54 x 13,78 x 5,51
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): approx. 420 x 350 x 140
- Manufacturers guarantee*: 2 Years