Campfire Audio Solaris In-Ear Monitors
Holographic presentation. Intimate detail retrieval. Soaring highs, engaging mids and impactful bass. Music sounds like music with lifelike performances, superior layering, and unbelievable imaging.
The traditional wall between high-end two-channel hi-fi and personal audio just got thinner.
Each pair of Solaris is hand-assembled in Campfire Audio's Portland, Oregon workshop.
- 24 K gold-plated lid
- Durable PVD-finished body
- Dual high-frequency custom balanced armature drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single custom mid-frequency ported balanced armature driver
- Specially tuned 10 mm low-frequency dynamic driver
- Plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (C.V.D.) amorphous diamond-like carbon (A.D.L.C.) diaphragm
- Beryllium / copper MMCX connections
- Machined aluminum shell
- Stainless steel spout
Frequency response: 5 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 115 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 10 ohm at 1 kHz
Included accessories: Leather case, cable, selection of tips, cleaning tool