Anthem BLX-200 Blu-Ray Disc Player (DEMO)
From our demo room. This player has a few slight scuffs on top.
The perfect match for any home theater system. The BLX-200 supports all current formats and discs, and is backwards compatible with existing CD and DVD libraries. Fast load times, incredible 1080p upscaling of non HD video, with 1080p24 compatibility, supports BD Live, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM 24/192, also plays DVD, CD, AVCHD, JPEG, MP3, WMA. Complete with rear IR input for custom installs.
- HDMI version 1.3 output with support for both 36-bit Deep Color and x.v. Color
- Spectacular 1080p picture quality with up to 1920 x 1080p screen resolution
- True 24p! Full compatibility with 24 movie frames per second (the rate used in original theatrical releases) produces an authentic film-like home theater experience
- Built-in audio decoding and bitstream audio output for advanced Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio soundtracks;
- 7.1 PCM audio output via HDMI
- Backward compatibility with standard DVD and CD formats including DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD and CD-R
- DVD up-conversion: The BLX 200’s built-in de-interlacing and scaling technology ‘up-converts’ the picture quality of your ‘prior-to-Blu-ray’ DVD collection
- A full 12-bit video pipeline offers low noise and full high-definition motion-adaptive de-interlacing for 1080p60 output. The improved video quality offers a cleaner, smoother, truer-to-life picture free of visible artifacts. The user-selectable 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p output allows DVD to be output at its native 480i resolution, bypassing the BLX 200’s internal de-interlacing to allow the use of cutting edge outboard video processing such as that found in Anthem and Anthem Statement processors
- 12-bit/162-MHz video DACs (digital-to-analog converters)
- Ethernet port, 1 GB internal storage and additional 2 GB USB Flash Drive for accessing BD-Live™ features
- BD-Live™ Compliant (Profile 2.0). Additional content and web enabled interactive features are a big part of Blu-ray’s appeal and the BLX 200’s Internet connection is the portal to enjoying them all
Whether it’s additional behind-the-scenes or deleted video footage for the movie you’re watching, instant message chats or scheduled chats with the movie’s director, interactive games, movie trailers, it’s all accessible via the on-screen BD-Live connection on your Internet-connected BLX 200. Want to watch the movie in another language … simply download the language script (where available) directly from the Internet, via your BD-Live connection.
- BonusView™ simultaneous audio/video streaming! Access the added fun and flexibility of the BonusView™ feature found on today’s Blu-ray discs Enjoy two different audio and video streams simultaneously in Picture-in-Picture (P-in-P) form: Watch and listen to the movie on the full screen while the director’s commentary or other supplementary features play on a smaller inset screen
- Digital Optical and Coaxial outputs allow digital connection of A/V receivers and preamplifiers even if they don’t have HDMI
- With the BLX 200’s AVCHD support, high-definition home movies burned to a standard DVD in AVCHD format can be played back in high-definition. The BLX 200 also plays recorded Blu-ray discs (BD-R and BD-RE)
- Capacitance touch transport control (Play, Pause, etc.) buttons
- External IR Remote ‘In’ port allows for fast and easy integration into existing complete home theater control systems
- Comprehensive Remote Control
- The front panel USB port allows for future firmware updates