Ah! Njoe Tjoeb 4000 with SuperTubeClock
If you already own a Njoe Tjoeb and are just looking to purchase accessories, click here.
The Njoe Tjoeb 4000 features the SuperTubeClock™ , a revolutionary digital clocking device that replaces the solid-state oscillator found in the digital filter with a mini-triode vacuum tube. This is the same SuperTubeClock found in the much more expensive PrimaLuna brand CD players.
The result is vastly superior detail retrieval, yielding increased detail, improved resolution & dynamics, and greater overall musicality.
The Njoe Tjoeb 4000 comes standard with:
- Vacuum tube output stage utilizing one 6922 per channel
- Dual mono Burr Brown op-amps
- Toroidal power transformer & a second upgraded power transformer
- Unit is switchable from 110v to 220v for use around the world
- Noise Killer to eliminate unwanted noise from your power source
- Supercrystal for low jitter
- Relay-based muting circuit
- Coaxial digital out with the +Digital Transformer for a true 75 Ohm output impedance; critical for an accurate digital signal to run to an external DAC
Optional Upgrade includes the Ah! Tjoupsampler 24/192.
To learn more about the upsampler, click here.