Aesthetix Rhea Tube Phono Stage (USED)
Serial number: 5023
Has light scratches and nicks, top and sides.
With tubes: Mullard RI Cryo 12AX7 x 8, Electro-Harmonix 6922 x 2
With remote, manual, power cord, original box
THE RHEA TUBE PHONO STAGE is an all-tube phono stage, suitable for moving coil or moving magnet cartridges. It is part of the Saturn Series (link to Saturn Series description), sharing common design characteristics with the Calypso, Janus and Atlas. It has won numerous awards worldwide, receiving acclaim for its sound quality, build quality and flexibility.
• Three RCA inputs.
• Each input has its own gain and loading setting that is saved even when in standby mode or the unit is turned off.
• Zero global feedback.
• 40-75dB gain maximum, selectable via front panel or remote control.
• 9 MC loading settings: 75-47,000 ohms, selectable via front panel or remote control.
• Remote control of gain, loading, input switching, mute, and demagnetizer.
• Built-in MC cartridge demagnetizer.
• Two sets of XLR and two sets of RCA outputs per channel.
• All tube amplification and output (10 tubes total). • Full function remote included.
|Inputs:||3 discrete phono inputs with RCA (SE)|
|Outputs:||2 RCA (SE) and 2 XLR (balanced)|
|Gain Settings:||8 total; 75, 68, 62, 56, 50, 44, 38 dB, and off|
|Load Settings:||9 total: 47 K ohms, 10K, 5K, 2.5K, 1K, 500 ohms, 250, 125, and 75 ohms|
|Volume control:||switched resistor network volume control with 88 1 dB steps|
|Frequency response:||+- 0.25 dB, 20 Hz – 20 Khz|
|Signal to noise:||measured at 70 dB minimum, A-weighted|
(per channel) :
|V1 & V2 - 12AX7 factory graded low noise), V3 & V4 - 12AX7 and V5 6922|
|Power consumption:||20 watts standby, 100 watts active|
|Physical dimensions:||4 3/8" high, 17 7/8" wide, 18" deep including jacks|
|Shipping weight:||40 lbs.|