Musical Fidelity M3si Integrated Amplifier
Serial # TIG0396. Black finish in excellent condition. Includes original box, remote, and manual.
The M3si is a new Integrated Amplifier offering a real taste high-end sound quality.
The M3si integrated amplifier produces high quality sound, has an extensive range of useful inputs and offers high reliability, compact size and a fair price. With its strong 85 watts per channel, the M3si will drive a huge variety of appropriate loudspeakers. It has inputs for phono (MM), 4 line inputs and USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96 kHz.
The M3si’s sound is effortless, clear and sweet. It projects wide and deep images and has plenty of power to deliver excellent dynamic range.
The M3si is unconditionally stable and will drive any appropriate loudspeaker with ease.
Although it is Musical Fidelity’s lowest price amplifier, it embodies our hallmark values of uncoloured, stress-free sound, outstanding technical performance and great value for money.
Read the full Hi-Fi Choice 5-star review.
M3si In Brief
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs
- including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent build quality and convenient size
- Power output: 85 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD(+ noise): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB ‘A’-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 1x MM Phono input
- Sensitivity (nominal): 3mV (suitable for cartridges giving 1.5mV or more including high output MC types)
- Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg