Calypso line stage — the ultimate in combination with our Rhea phono stage, dedicating separate power supplies and chassis for line and phono functions. Ideal for audio or home cinema systems using only line level sources or systems where turntable playback is accomplished with a dedicated or existing phono stage.
• Fully balanced differential circuitry with ability to internally balance a single ended input signal.
• Discrete resistor volume control with 88 1dB steps.
• All tube amplification and output (4 tubes total).
• Two sets of XLR and two sets of RCA outputs per channel.
• Bypass mode for home theatre processor throughput.
• Absolute phase, selectable via front panel or remote control.
• Full function remote included.
|Inputs:||5 line RCA or XLR (balanced), plus 1 tape, RCA or XLR|
|Outputs:||2 RCA (SE) and XLR (balanced), 1 tape RCA|
|Line level gain:||23 dB single ended (SE), in/out, and 29 dB balanced/out|
|Volume control:||switched resistor network volume control with 88 1 dB steps|
|Frequency response:||+- 0.25 dB, 20 Hz – 20 Khz|
|Signal to noise:||measured at 70 dB minimum, A-weighted|
|Line input impedence:||40 k ohms SE, 80 k ohms balanced|
|Maximum line input:||3.5 volts SE, 7.0 volts RMS balanced|
|Output impedence:||300 ohms SE, 600 ohms balanced|
|Recommended load:||10 k ohms or greater|
|V1 - 12AX7 / ECC83, V2 - 6922/6DJ8|
|Power consumption:||20 watts standby, 60 watts active|
|Physical dimensions:||4 3/8" high, 17 7/8" wide, 18" deep including jacks|